- Where: Santa Barbara Island
- Depart from: Santa Barbara/Sea Landing
- When: Saturday/Sunday, Nov. 14-15, 2020
- Time: Board on Friday night between 8:00-11:00 pm with the Vision departing at midnight
- Cost: $680.00 includes lots of dives, 1 night dive, meals, air & reserved bunks-Limited to 22 divers
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join CIDA on our trip to Santa Barbara Island aboard the Vision dive boat
Diving at Santa Barbara Island is always a treat and the main reason most divers like to go there is because of the seals and sea lions at the Rookery but SBI has much more to offer than sea lions having fun.
Diving at Santa Barbara Island is always a treat. The island is very diverse with kelp forests, caves, underwater arches, pinnacles and rocky reefs and is home to a variety of aquatic life that you will see on most every dive. Santa Barbara Island is great for any level diver with it's various dive sites around the island. It also boast some of the best diving conditions the islands have to offer making Santa Barbara Island a sought after dive location.
This trip is best suited for
Advanced divers and above that have experience in cold water conditions with possible current, swell, kelp, limited visibility and deep water. Dive sites are to be determined by "BEST CONDITIONS" based on water visibility, tides, current, surge, swell and wind. Good buoyancy control and surface signal tubes are always recommended.