- Where: Vision to San Miguel Island
- Depart from: Santa Barbara/Sea Landing
- When: Friday/Saturday, August 14 & 15, 2020
- Time: Board the Vision between 8:00-11:00 pm on Thursday an depart at midnight. Time back to dock is about 6:30 pm
- Cost: $645.00 includes lots of dives, 1 night dive, meals, air and reserved bunks Limited to 22 divers
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
San Miguel has some excellent dive sites to chose from and has much less diver pressure then the other islands and any time you can get out and dive the outer pinnacles you are in for a treat!
San Miguel Island has many excellent sites to offer from beautiful kelp forests and large rocky reefs to pinnacles with tons of life on them. San Miguel is more weather dependent then any other island and the reward when you are there diving can be seen immediately. San Miguel is also home to some of the best pinnacles and dive sites you will ever dive. Two fantastic sites are Wilson’s Rock which is two miles off the northwest side of San Miguel and Richardson’s Rock which is eight miles northwest of San Miguel. On rare occasions when you can make it to either of these sites you are in for a treat. San Miguel is host to many great dive sites like, Wyckoff Ledge, Skyscraper, Castle Rock, Prince Island and more
This trip is best suited for
Advanced divers and above that has good buoyancy skills and experience in cold water conditions including possible; current, swell, kelp, limited visibility and deeper depths. A surface signal tube is highly recommended.