- Where: Ventura County Coastal Offshore Reefs
- When: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
- Time: Board at 6:00 am, departing at 7:00 am and back to the dock around 6:00 pm. NO Boarding the night before.
- Cost: $195.00 includes, 3 dives, meals, drinks, air & reserved bunk-Limited to 9 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join CIDA on our trip to the Ventura County Coastal Reefs and the Deep Hole/Neptune's area for some exciting offshore diving.
The Eastern end of Ventura County has some spectacular coastal offshore reefs around the Deep Hole and Neptune's Reef area. These offshore reefs are out of reach for most divers and having the chance to dive them by boat is something that doesn't happen often.
The Ventura County line and Deep Hole area is very large and dramatic. It's comprised of large boulders, small rock piles, rock walls, rocky reefs and small pinnacles and has something for everyone. Usually we will try the deeper spots (70'-80') first like Sea Fans and Sweet Spot and then do a little exploring . These area are excellent for the underwater photographer, hunter or sightseer.