- Where: Santa Cruz Island
- When: Saturday, May 2, 2020
- Time: Board at 6:00 am, departing at 7:00 am and approx. time back to the dock is 6:00 pm. NO Boarding the night before.
- Cost: $160.00 includes, 3 dives, food, snacks, drinks & air and reserved bunk-Limited to 15 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join us on a trip to Santa Cruz Island aboard the Peace dive boat.
Santa Cruz Island is awesome for divers without traveling too far. It offers many diverse dive sites and endless diving opportunities year-round.
Santa Cruz Island sits in the transition zone of warm southerly and colder northerly currents, creating diverse underwater life whether you are diving the front or backside of the island. It is also one of the few places you can find simian snails on the stalks of the red gorgonians. It is a large island with many excellent dive sites lush with kelp and extensive reefs and truly has something for everyone.