- Where: Flame Reef, Santa Cruz Island
- When: Saturday, Mar. 7, 2020
- Time: Board at 6:00 am, departing at 7:00 am and approx. time back to the dock is 6:00 pm. NO Boarding the night before.
- Cost: $160.00 includes, 3 dives, food, snacks, drinks & air and reserved bunk
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join us on a trip to Flame Reef off the backside of Santa Cruz Island aboard the Peace dive boat.
Flame Reef is an excellent dive site with it underwater topography and diversity of marine life it is a UW photographers dream come true. This site has so much to offer we plan on staying for 2 dives before moving for our third dive.
The backside of Santa Cruz is usually calm and sheltered from bad weather and full of excellent dive spots and one of the best is Flame Reef. Some of the other sites we could dive would be around the Yellowbanks area. Yellowbanks is a large area with plenty to pick from and sites with something for everyone. The depths range from 40’-80’ and visibility often runs from 20’-60’. This is an excellent trip for any level diver.