- Where: Peace to San Miguel Island
- Depart from: Ventura Harbor
- When: Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Time: Board the Peace between 8:00-11:00 pm on Friday with the Peace departing at midnight and back to dock about 7 pm
- Cost: $250.00 includes 4 dives, meals, air and reserved bunks Limited to 11 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join Channel Islands Dive Adventures on our trip to San Miguel Island aboard the Peace Dive Boat. Any trip to San Miguel Island is an awesome adventure especially because you will find some of the best California diving at San Miguel. Depending on what dive sites we visit we go we could end up in a Marine Protected Areas (MPA) where it is strictly look and don’t touch.
San Miguel Island has many excellent sites to offer from beautiful kelp forests and large rocky reefs to pinnacles with tons of life on them. San Miguel is more weather dependent than any other island and the reward when you are there diving can be seen immediately. This should be a fun trip with all the great sites to visit, whether you are a photographer, hunter or sightseer.