- Where: Adventure Trip-Deep Coastal Offshore Reefs
- When: Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020
- Time: Board at 6:00 am, departing at 7:00 am and back to the dock around 6:00 pm. NO Boarding the night before
- Cost: $170.00 includes, 3 dives, meals, drinks, air & reserved bunk-Limited to 26 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join CIDA on our Adventure Trip to the Ventura County Coastal Reefs and the Deep Hole area aboard the Peace dive boat.
Much of the Ventura County Deep Coastal Reefs are deeper sites that have yet to be explored and we are the only ones running trips like this. The planned depths for this trip are in the 70'-120' range. At some of the sites we might split the group into two, dropping each group about 15 minutes apart.
The Ventura County line and Deep Hole area is very large and dramatic. It's comprised of large boulders, small rock piles, rock walls, rocky reefs and small pinnacles. We usually dive sites such as Sea Fans and Sweet Spot with depths of 70'-80' . There are plenty of deeper unexplored areas and this is where we will focus our trip. Depths will be 70'-120'.
This trip is best suited for
Experienced Advanced Deep divers and above that have experience in cold water conditions including possible current, swell, limited visibility and deep water. The wrecks, man-made structures and deeper reefs visited on our "Adventure Trips" are unique and interesting and inherently have more hazards and may not necessarily have the best dive conditions. Most importantly, good buoyancy control is needed and surface signal tubes are always recommended.