- Where: Palos Verdes Coastline
- Depart from: 22nd Street Landing, San Pedro
- When: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
- Time: Board at 6:00 am Saturday, depart at 7:00 am with us getting back about 6:00 pm.
- Due to Covid-19 the bunk room is off limits!
- Cost: $190.00 includes, 3 dives, food, drinks & air Limited to 14 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join Channel Islands Dive Adventures on a trip to the Palos Verdes coastline aboard the Magician Dive Boat
The Palos Verdes coastline is like a hidden gem. It has so much to offer and seems to get overlooked with divers wanting to go to the islands. For the photographer, hunter and sightseer it could even be better than the islands. Dive with us and find out for yourself!
The Palos Verdes coast has much to offer and why is that? The reason is much of it is very hard to get to unless you are a hardy beach diver. Divers with there own boats have been diving the Palos Verdes area for years because they know how great the diving can be. You will find deeper reefs with lots of life to shallow beautiful reefs lush with kelp and fish. For the photographer it can be nudibranch heaven and can be equally as good for the hunter looking for lobster. For the sightseer you won't get bored because there is something for everyone.
This trip is best suited for
OW divers and above and a great choice for divers wanting to sharpen their diving skills for more advanced trips. The dive sites visited have something for everyone. Dive sites are to be determined by “BEST CONDITIONS” based on water visibility, tides, current, surge, swell and wind. Good buoyancy control and surface signal tubes are always recommended