- Where: Izor’s Reef & Wrecks
- Depart from: 22nd Street Landing, San Pedro
- When: Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Time: boarding at 6:00 am, departing at 7:00 am and back by 5:00 pm. NO boarding the night before
- Cost: $175.00 includes, 3 dives, lunch, snacks & air- Limited to 18 divers
- New Boat Rules: Please read before signing up for the trip
- ALL TRIPS are weather dependent
Join CIDA on our Adventure Trip to Izors Reef and wrecks aboard the Magician dive boat. Izors is a man-made reef formed from LOT’s of large cement poles and the wrecks we might visit are possibly the Ace 1, Olympic and Feb 14th wreck. We are one of the only ones running trips like this. Planned depths for this trip is in the 70′-120′ range. Some of the sites we might split the group into two dropping each about 15 minutes apart.
Diving Izors is very different then a normal dive. Cement poles everywhere creating plenty of space for fish and sea life to live in. It can also be popular with the fishermen. Depths are about 100'. The wreck dives afterwards will depend on how things go at Izors.
These Adventure trips are PERFECT for the Experienced Advanced Deep diver who is getting tired of the same old thing and wanting more. Rebreathers, doubles and scooters are welcome. PLEASE no planned extended dive times past 60 minutes on the Adventure trips.
This trip is best suited for
Experienced Advanced Deep divers and above that have experience in cold water conditions including possible current, swell, limited visibility and deep water. The wrecks, man-made structures and deeper reefs visited on our "Adventure Trips" are unique and interesting and inherently have more hazards and may not necessarily have the best dive conditions. Most importantly, good buoyancy control is needed and surface signal tubes are always recommended.