Grand Cayman home of the USS Kittiwake wreck and Stingray City!
Escape the crowds and enjoy the clear blue water at the fabulous Cobalt Coast Resort on Grand Cayman. We have 10 rooms (garden view to ocean view suites) reserved out of the 21 rooms the resort has. The package includes 17 boat dives, shore dives, ALL meals & lots more. They offer awesome diving just minutes away from the dock on beautiful reefs and wrecks.
- Pricing starts at $1795.00/Non-diver and single prices available
- Deposits of $425.00 due to book your spot
- Balance due February 15, 2020
- Channel Islands Dive Adventures trip applications will be required upon booking
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable. See our Policies Page HERE
- Trip insurance is highly recommended!
What is Included:
- 7 nights accommodations in either Garden, Ocean View room or 1 bedroom suite
- All meals-breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 17 boat dives-6 days of 2 tank morning dives and 5 days of 1 tank afternoon dives
- Shore diving on house reef
- Complimentary Use of Dive Compute
- Free WiFi
- Tanks & weights included (AL 80's)
- Airport transfers
- Pre-trip group get together
What is not Included
- Trip insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
This trip is for you and your non-diving friends. With visibility often 60'-100' and water temperatures around 80 what is there not to like. The resort is small and quaint with it's own restaurant where all meals are served and they have their own beach for snorkeling and diving. If relaxing by the pool is your thing they have that covered as well. The diving on Grand Cayman is easy and FUN with plenty to see plus you will be able to do 17 boat dives. Along with some sightseeing on land you will have more then enough to keep you busy.
Fly in to Grand Cayman on Saturday, January 16, 2021 when convenient for you and we will make sure you have a ride to the resort. Once at the resort find your room and enjoy a much needed cold drink! We will probably have our own boat and will dive as a group during the week having FUN together and sometime during the week when time permits we can explore the island as well. All meals are provided so no need to go anywhere else to eat. Enjoy the time at the resort de-stress, relax, read a good book and have fun. Unfortunately it will be time to leave the morning of Saturday, January 23, 2021 with a ride from the resort back to the airport.
The Cobalt Coast Beach Resort is a small quaint resort located on a small bluff in West Bay overlooking the beautiful Caribbean. It is a three story structure with only 21 rooms and has just been recently completely remodeled. The resort is all inclusive with all meals and diving supplied plus they have their own beach and pool. The resort is perfect for divers and non-divers alike to enjoy a wonderful stress free vacation.
This trip is best suited for
All level divers and a great choice for divers wanting to sharpen their diving skills for more advanced trips. The dive sites visited have something for everyone. Good buoyancy control and surface signal tubes are always recommended.